Guillermo Sainz is a digital marketer & designer based in New York City. After pursuing part of his studies in Austin, Texas, and obtaining his BA from University of Navarra, Advertising and PR with a minor in International Media from its School of Communication, his work has continued in the fields of digital startups, 3D and multimedia. Skills and experience include: photography, graphic design, front-end web design, 3D design, coding, basic animation.
- Marketing: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, AdRoll, Mailchimp, Ahrefs, SEOmoz, Spyfu, Optimizely.
- Creative: Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, G Suite, Google Web Designer, Sketch, Photogrammetry.
- Analytics: Kibana, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, App Annie, iTunes Connect.
- 3D: Design, post-processing.
- Photography: Urban, portrait, 3D (photogrammetry).
- Other: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, FTP, Github, WordPress, Heroku.